Monday 3 September 2007

Tamiko Junior from Sierra Leone

Dear Friend,
How are you doing i hope this email is reaching you in good health? My name is
Tamiko Junior from Sierra Leone I found your contact from a website when l was
searching for a reliable foreign partner.

This is a secret that l want to tell you. i never wanted to reveal this to you,
but i think i need to tell you this now, because I am sure you are a trust
worthy and honest person, this is why i am telling you this.For sometime now l
have been going through difficulties in life.

Actually it all started when l lost my father , He was poisoned by one of his
business associate after a dispute over a big contract that was awarded to my
father in Sierra Lone l am presently left with my mum alone. After the death of
my father, his family member came to the house and made away with all my father
had left behind for us, after which they instructed me and my mother to pack out
of my father's house, after which they sold the house. We could not find them
again because of the war that happened in my country.

Two weeks back my mother who currently suffering from serious liver cancer
showed me some document's which my father used in depositing $12Million US
dollars in a bank Ghana with my name as the next of kin to the funds. l was
filled with joy when my mother showed me those documents, so I had to traveled
to Ghana to confirm.I got to the bank and we presented all the document that
was given to my father at the time he deposited the fund with the bank, we were
told that the money is still with the bank, but they can not release the fund to
me because my father stated that the money was in transit to his foreign partner
overseas.

We were advised by the bank to get a foreign partner who is trust worthy to help
us receive the fund from the bank. So i want you to be our foreign partner, and
help us contact the bank, so that the bank can transfer the money of my late
father to your account, and myself and my mum have agreed to give you 25% of the
total fund, then i and my mum can come over to your country and meet you so we
all can start a better and happy life again.

Please, i want you to understand that i trusted you, and i feel you can help me
and my mother. This is why am telling you this top secret.As am writing you
this mail, my eyes are filled with tears because my mum health is fast
deteriorating. Please try your best and help me and my mum. l will send
evidence of deposit issued to my late father as soon as I hear from you Please
send me your phone number to enable me talk to you
Sincerely,

Tamiko Junior.

No comments: