Wednesday 5 September 2007

Dr Gomez Hilario

Hello,

How are you doing today? My name is Dr Gomez Hilario I live in
London and work in a financial institution here in United Kingdom I
would like to appeal through this medium for your co-operation and to secure
an opportunity to invest and do joint business with you and my family
in your country.I have a substantial capital I honorably intend to invest
in your country into a very lucrative business venture of which you are
to advise and execute the said venture over there for our mutual
benefits. Your able co-operation is to become my business partner in
your country and create ideas on how the money will be invested, properly
managed after the money is transferred to your care.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle this project
sincerely by protecting our interests and upon your acceptance of this
proposal, I would furnish you with the full detailed information,amount
involved and we will mutually agree on the percentage or sharing ratio
for your assistance. I will be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity
for you, if you so desire.It will be appreciated if you can give this
matter your immediate attention.

Looking forward to receiving your swift response.

Sincerely,

Dr Gomez Hilario
hilario38562480@yahoo.com

No comments: