Saturday 1 September 2007

Mr SALAM LOMPO

Mr SALAM LOMPO.
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.
Telephone:00226 78 84 80 19.

GOOD DAY,

This letter was borne out of my desire to establish a bussiness relationship with you . I am Mr salam lompo, personal adviser to Mr NAM AKAY ,who died in Nov,2002 and since then i have tried to establish contact with any member of his familybut this has been difficult as he left no clue to trace his family.

Given this suitation at hand which has made it impossible for me to handover his assets to any of his family and to make matters very urgent the security company here has called me to let me know that he has an account deposit balance of $40.9 million United states dollars($40.9m) with them of which given to the financial law of the country ,if the account is not claimed in 5years,the fund in the account will be handed over to the state treasury as state fund.

I was therefore asked to present a beneficiary to the fund since i was late Mr AKAY's adviser.I therefore ask for your help to retransfer this fund into your bank account as to be forwarded by you to MR Nam Akay's bank here ,since there is no record of a next of kin to the said fund.

N"B Note that every arrangement has been made to that effect and there is no risk involved All i need is your your absolute confidentiality and for you to follow my instructions to ensure success,You will be given a 25% of the total fund for your effort in securing and transfering of this fund,to your account or nogotiable percentage as you may wish from the
transaction,If you are interested in the above proposal, contact me immediately for more details.Please indicate your personal tel/fax numbers when replying.

I look forward to hearing from you.Please do call or reply me .

Regards,

Mr SALAM LOMPO.
Burkina Faso.

No comments: