Saturday 1 September 2007

Mr Jeff Green

FROM: Mr. Jeff Green
Dear Friend,

I am Mr, Jeff Greenchairman contract award committee for the petroleum special trust fund.I know that these letters will come to you as a surprise since we have not met in person. please bear with me. we are in search for a reliable and honest partner abroad that we can entrust with the sum of us$35 million.(THIRTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY)
These funds originated from contract we executed for the petroleum trust fund (PTF) Purpose for the supply and installations of oil-pipeline to Port-Harcourt and Warri Refineries. This contract has been executed and full payments have been made to the contractors who executed these contract leaving behind us$35 million)
as an over-invoice amount for we the committee members. In view of this,my colleagues have mandated me to look for a foreign partner abroad who will receiveThese fund on our behalf. Which means that you will provide us with any account of your choice where we can lodge these fund immediately.I will be visiting your country upon your confirmation in receipt of fund in your nominated account to know you better and discuss investment or importation of goods back to our country.
DISBURSEMENT OF THE FUND IS AS FOLLOWS:30% of the total sum will be your shareWhile 60% will be for me and my colleagues 10% will be an outstanding amount to settle any incurred expenses during the transfer. WE ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS 100% RISK FREE AND VERY LEGITIMATE AS ALL MODALITIES HAVE BEEN PERFECTED BY US WITH OUR CONNECTION IN GOVERNMENT.
What matters most is honesty on your side and for you to keep everything confidential until this fund is dully remitted into your nominated account. If this business interests you, please do not hesitate to email me as a matter of urgency with your contact phone and fax numbers so that I can give you more details. Cheers and God bless you.
Mr.Jeff Green
please reply me throught my altanative email box ;jeff_green_5@yahoo.de

No comments: