Saturday 1 September 2007

Mr.Alex Ibrahim

Dear Friend,

Good day. I sincerely seek your assistance.

My name is Mr.Alex Ibrahim,whom his entire family was wiped out, as a result of Egyptian Airlines that crashed into the Red Sea in cairo and I am the only son. Before the accident, my Father deposited the sum of 7.3 million U.S dollars cash in a Security Company in my name.

I am with all the documents that covers the fund and as an asylum seeker, it is not in my legal capacity to put up claims to this fund. This is why I need your assistance as my late father’s foreign partner to put up claims to this fund.I will forward to you all the documents that cover this fund.

I will offer you 25% of the fund for your assistance and efforts while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that we may incurred during this transaction.If interested and capable to assist me in this transaction, please get back to me immediately.You are to send me your telephone and fax number.

I look forward to a favorable response from you.
Best regards,
Mr.Alex Ibrahim.

No comments: