Saturday 1 September 2007

Lugard Zhanga

dear,

greeting in the name of the almighty good God.

firstly,let me introduce myself, my name is Lugard Zhanga.

am a zimbabwe citizen, presently a refugee here in Ghana.
am 18 years old i have a mother who is presently sick and a little sister of 16 years old.


well i have important issue i want to discuss with you and sincerely speaking from the bottom of my heart i need your support in this issue that has been a problem to i and my family.

my father ( Desmond
zhanaga) died as a good man fighting against the president of zimbabwe PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE who was taking away the farmland from the white men who have been of great help in all aspect of our life and affecting the people positively in zimbabwe, and that is bad, my father choose to fight for the white people and died for them because they were good people sent from God.

My father due to his stand over these issues fell out with the ruling party of PRESIDENT ROBERT MUGABE. Now myself and my kid sister and my mother had to flee from our country to find refuge here in GHANA. Before the death of my father he was a major dealer
of Diamond and Merchandise .

He secretly moved these funds acquired from various sales in a trunk-box and deposited it in a security deposit company in Ghana.
But at the time of deposit he told the security company that it is family valuables that are contained in the TWO (2)trunkboxes.

The total amount contained in the boxes is $20 MILLION USD. unknowingly to the security company.
We need a trust worthy and experience person that will help us to invest this money in your country and take us as one family and will also buy a house for us
over there where we can live safely.

We are prepared to give you 20% of the money for that assistance. We are expecting to hear from you. waiting you for your anticipated cooperation.

AND YOU CAN READ FROM THE WEBSITE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS IN ZIMBABWE.
http://www.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/africa/05/03/zimbabwe.01/index.html
And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
(lugardzng@gmail.com) and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.
Best Regards,
Lugard Zhanga
FOR THE FAMILY.

No comments: