Saturday 1 September 2007

Mr Mohammad Musa (Bsc,Msc)

Dear friend

I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to transfer to your overseas account the sum of($ 47.600 USD) United States Dollars from one of the Prime Banks here in Dakar Senegal.
I am Mr Mohammad Musa (Bsc,Msc) the Auditor General of one of the prime banks here in Dakar Senegal , during the course of our auditing , I discovered a floating funds in an account opened in our bank since 1982 and till date no body has operated on the account and after going through old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account died long ago in a plane crash along with his family without leaving a[His/WILL], hence the floating of the funds and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing
Therefore ,with a personal conviction of trust and confidence ,I wish to contact you as a foreigner, to stand as a relative because you share thesame surname with the decease's , thus I can work out the release of the funds , No other person in the office knows about the account , please be assured of the risk free , I'm the one that will work it out , all I need is your co-operation because the account content can not be approved to an indigen here as his next of kin .At the conclusion of this project ,

I propose a joint investment of an equal partnership to you or we may share it in a ratio of 45% for you and 45% for me 10% for the transfer expesnes which can be spent by you or me.one more thing please; I beg you don't consider this against moral justification , they are many other aspects of life we may contribute with this funds to help the less privileged and the needy in a society than having it shared as an unclaimed bill among Government PLEASE .

I look forward to your earliest response

Yours Truly

Mr Mohammad Musa

No comments: