Monday 3 September 2007

I am Abigail Nkomo

Dear.

I know you will be surprise to receive this mail; I got your contact through
the net when I was searching a reliable person who will assist my family out of
this predicament here in Republic of Ghana. I am Abigail Nkomo, The only
daughter of a rich farmer in Zimbabwe Late Mr. MAVASA NKOMO. My father was
assassinated last two years in the war zone area in Zimbabwe. My mother (MRS
ANGELA NKOMO) and I the only son are presently in Republic of Ghana, where we
were granted political Asylum. I inherited the sum of (U.S. $3,700,000.00 (Three
million seven hundred thousand united states dollars) from my father, these
money has been successfully Conveyed for me into EUROPE (ITALY) and Was
deposited in private security and finance company by my late Father, before his
death. I have every document to this fund including my father's last WILL. My
reason for contacting you is that this country is no longer a safe place for my
family investment for the fear of encountering the same experience of my late
father in future since the Government of Zimbabwe is after my family to kill us
for fear that when I grow up I might revenge the death of my late father on
their family, based on this point we seek for your assistance as a reliable
partner to do this transaction with us Abroad. If you are interested in
assisting us to invest this money in your country or becoming my partner in
business, please try to contact me as soon as possible. Endeavor to keep this
transaction very private and confidential, because it's my family lifetime
future investment.

My alternative email address abigail.nk@hotmail.com. Use this email to reply
back to us if you deem it good and love to save my family. What will be your
percentage for assisting us? Best Regard. ABIGAIL NKOMO.

No comments: