Sunday 2 September 2007

mr.ezeocha1@yahoo.co.uk

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: mr.ezeocha1@yahoo.co.uk

- Dear frined, I am Mr.Michael Ezeocha,and I got your contact on my personal search of the person I want to will my money to.I willed the sum of Two Million US Dollars to you,that is the only money left in my account right now.If you really want to know why I have willed this money to you and you want this money to be transferred to you please contact the bank manager whose name and address I will give to you as soon as you reply this mail.He will help you transfer this money that I have willed to you. Right now I am in the hospital and I will tell you my story. May God bless you. Michael Ezeocha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have received the same email.What's it?