Saturday 1 September 2007

Emmanuel Giggson

Greetings to your family,

After my official enquiry from the foreign
trade office of the chambers of commerce & industry, I decided to
contact you but I did not disclose the intention to anyone else because
of the delicate nature of the project. I found your profile very
interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit for your
assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer
of Funds to your country within the next few days.

I presently work as
a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with Natwest
Bank Plc, London. but at this moment, I am constrained to issue more
details about this profitable business investment until I get your
response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy schedule
today to respond back to my private email below for more details and
include your private telephone number in your response, Thanks.

Emmanuel Giggson
Snr. Account Director.
snraccount@accountant.com

No comments: