Saturday 1 September 2007

Mr.VAN GUSH.

Mr.VAN GUSH.
ABSA Bank Limited,
Johannesburg, South Africa.
vangush@aol.com
+27-114-613-160

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am seeking for your co-operation to present you to my bank as the next of kin/will beneficiary to my deceased client;
The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American, and he died since 2000 in an air crash along with his wife & Daughter on 31/01/2000
in an Alaska Airlines Flight 261 with other passengers on board. You can confirm from
this website http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list
Before his death, he was a contractor in South Africa and has a bank balance with my bank to the tune of fourteen million seven hundred thousand dollars,
($14.700,000.00m), which will be paid to you as his next of kin/will beneficiary.
For your information I am manager of bills/exchange at the foreign remittance department of ABSA Bank Johannesburg,
and also the chief accountant to my deceased client.

The board of directors of ABSA Bank Limited Johannesburg, which I am also, a member,
mandated me to look for any known relation of my deceased client, since after his death. However,
all my efforts to traces his next of kin has prove abortive,
so this is the main reason why I am writing you this mail to ask for your co-operation for us to claim this
money because it will amount to injustice if I do not take this decisive step to secure this deposit and invest it,
because if nobody comes forward to claim the fund it will be forfeited to the government account as unclaimed funds,
based on this I decide to contact you to assist me in making this transaction a reality.
I only have to approve you as the next of kin/will beneficiary and the fund will be paid to you as the beneficiary.
As an accountant to my deceased client I have access to all documentation to assist you in applying for the fund as the next of kin/well beneficiary of the funds,
We are to share this money between ourselves, The mode of sharing after a successful transfer of the money into your account,
shall be 60% for me and for the role you will be expected to play in this deal, 35% of the total sum will be for you
and 5% for the expenses we are going to encounter by the two parties in the course of this transaction,
if you are really interested in this offer you should contact me through my personal email address: (vangush@aol.com)
As a result of the urgency and time being of great essence in these
transactions, I'll appreciate if you can kindly forward to me the
following information?.
(1) Your direct telephone number(s)
(2) Your Fax number(s)
(3) Your Full Names.
(4) Your Age.
(5) Your Occupation/Profession
(6) Your Country of resident
So that I can contact you and explain to you more details regarding to this transaction and fax to you the Bio-data of the deceased so that you can apply for the fund.

Please treat this business proposal as strictly confidential for security reasons considering my official position in ABSA Bank.
And also for your personal security because not everyone will be happy that you have this great life changing opportunity.
Personal Regards,

Mr.VAN GUSH.

No comments: