Sunday 3 January 2010

My name is Kebi Moyle. I am full of shit, worth $22.5m

Greetings,


My name is Kebi Moyle. I want you to assist me in receiving a trunk box

(consignment) that is presently there in Texas .The consignment is suppose to be

delivered to my late fathers foreign partner Mr. Leonard Lee who leaves in Texas

Mr Leonard Lee refused to agree to the percentage we initially agreed on,when he

came to Nigeria to meet with us.The consignment contains 22.5 million United

States dollars and some amount of Gold.

I am ready to give you 30 percent of the 22..5 million dollars for your

assistant and the balance you will keep in account.The consignment is presently

under the care of a delivery officer,Dr.Coby Philips there in Dallas Texas,if

you wish i can send you his number for you to call him.

When you call him tell him you are calling in respect of Kebi Moyle consignment

that is under his care. You can reach us directly on kebimoyle69@googlemail.com

Best regards

Kebi Moyle

No comments: