Saturday 2 January 2010

Mr.Abdu Zongo's US$1.700,000.00 and my fictional past efforts

My Dear Friend


I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of Mr.Josep Piendra Pineda from Mexico.Presently i'm in Mexico for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

What you should do now is to Contact my secretary in Cotonou Republic of Benin,his email address and telephone number is ( james.m1934@ ) Tel+229-98225943 because I have left the whole instruction to him on your behalf to send you the sum of US$1.700,000.00 with out any delay for your compensation.

NOTE: THIS IS THE INFORMATION YOU TO FORWARD TO MY SECRETAY.

YOUR FULL NAME....................................

YOUR ADDRESS......................................

YOUR COUNTRY......................................

YOUR CITY.............................................

YOUR TELEPHONE NUNBER......................

In this moment, I'm very busy here in Mexico because of the investment projects which I am having at hands with my new partner.So feel free to get in touch with my secretary his name is Mr.James Morgan ,so that he will send the Bank Draft to you without any delay.

Yours Sincerely

Mr.Abdu Zongo.

No comments: