Saturday 14 November 2009

Sen. Ahmed M. Makarfi wants me to have his $25m

Dear Friend

I am Sen. Ahmed M. Makarfi , the Chairman on Finance, National Assembly
Chambers of Federal Republic of Nigeria I write to honorably request your
assistance in helping to receive amount of money into your account for safe
keeping and for future investment in your country.

By virtue of my position as the chief supervisor of foreign contracts, the sum
of US25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars) is available in
escrow account that I intend to transfer overseas through your assistance as a
foreign partner.

This money is as a result of Over provision in the Federal government budget
for unpaid contract amount to foreign contractors who executed
contract in the
Niger - Delta in Petroleum industry.

As soon as the contract amount is paid to you, I will share with you 40% and
60% for me, my share you will help me to invest in any profitable and
lucrative
business in your country or any other country that you will so advise.

You can reach me by return mail, including
(1) Your full names and Age
(2) Your contact address and country of Origin
(3) Your company's name (if any) Your Position /Occupation
(4) Your confidential telephone (cell) and fax number

The above information will enable me brief you more details of the transaction
and also start the application process/documentation that will lead to the
release of the funds to you through bank to bank transfer.

While waiting for your quick response I remain your potential investment
partner.

Best Regards,

Sen. Ahmed M. Makarfi

No comments: