Thursday 5 November 2009

Mrs. Rose Kean and her dead husband's deposits

Hello,

I am Mrs. Rose Kean, a Mauritius national 61yrs old deaf and dumb. I am married to Richard Kean who worked in the embassy for nine years before he died in the year 2007. We were married for thirty three years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both good fearing God people. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home.

When my late husband was alive he deposited funds with a security company. Presently this money is still in the custody of the security company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an organization or any good person that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want the money to be used to assist for orphanages, widows, or the less privileged across the world.


Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated There in. Hoping to receive your response immediately.


Thanks
Mrs. Rose Kean

No comments: