Thursday 22 October 2009

Mr. Salam Ahmed: $12.5m from Burkina Faso

From the desk of
Dr.Salam Ahmed
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Dear Sir,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it is just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction. I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa
and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of
the bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds
($12.5million) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire
family on 31 July 2000 in a plane crash. You can confirm the geniuses of
the deceased death by clicking on this web site
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
hence; I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be
shared between us in the ratio of 60/38 while 2% will be mapped out for
expenses. If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the
transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.

1.Your name..................
2.Your phone..................
3.Age........................
4.Sex.........................
5.Profession.................
6.Address....................


Best regards.

Mr. Salam Ahmed

No comments: