Sunday 4 October 2009

Mr Joseph Poon wants me to inherit $22.4m

Dear Friend,I am Mr Joseph Poon MD and DCE of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd.Before the
U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.Fayez A Mohammed a business merchant made a
fixed deposit of USD22.4 Million for 2Yrs where i was the only one that knew
about his deposits. Upon maturity during the war in 2003,Fayez,his wife and
only daugther died in a bomb blast that hits His Resident.Investigations showed
that he didnt declear any next of kin.As a foreigner,I want you to stand as the
next of kin to claim the fund because soon the fund will be claimed by my
government if no one comes for it.I have an attorney that will prepare all the
documents to back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez A.Mohammed.Plz let me
know your willingness so that i can provide you with more details of this
transaction.

No comments: