Friday 21 March 2008

Kenji Nakazawa, Osaka, Japan

Attention please,

A friend of mine, an American Soldier currently based
at the US Military base in Okinawa , Japan , kept 3
large trunk boxes in my house since June 2007. He told
me that the boxes contained private personal effects.
He had just returned from a tour of Military duty in
Iraq . In October, he left again for Iraq , on another
tour of duty. Unfortunately, he died in Baghdad , Iraq
in November, 2007, from a car bomb attack.

I mourned his passing because he was the first
American friend I had, and like me, an Aikido (martial
arts) 5th Dan belt holder. I checked with his
commanding Officer and discovered that he had no known
living relative. I made up my mind to declare the 3
boxes and turn them over to the American Authorities,
but first I wanted to know the contents in order to
avoid trouble. My instincts were right! The 3 boxes
were stacked full with US$ 100 Dollar Notes! My guess
would be about 30 million or even more!

After a few days deep thinking, I decided not to
declare the boxes for fear of getting into trouble. I
took a few notes at random and gave to my banker to
examine. My banker confirmed that they were all
genuine US currency 100 Dollar Notes. I was instantly
confronted with a big problem. I would surely be
prosecuted and sent to jail if I tried to deposit such
large amount into my Bank account. Even small deposits
spread over a long time could attract the attention of
the tax Authorities, and would surely lead to an
investigation and eventual prosecution for money
laundering and worse.

I therefore decided to seek for outside help. I need
an honest person who can come to Japan and take the
boxes, one at a time and put the money in a suitable
bank abroad. If you agree to become my Partner, you
must come to Japan first and see all the money; You
can take some Notes and confirm at any Bank here.
Then, you will travel back to your Country with 1 Box.
When you have successfully deposited the money in a
safe Bank account, you will come back for the second
box, and finally the last.

If you reply, I will give you my phone and fax numbers
for a much more secure communication.
Thank you!

Kenji Nakazawa
Osaka , Japan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Feel good......