Friday 21 March 2008

Hajia Mariam

Hello,


Due to the sudden death of my husband General Abacha the former head of
state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state of
hopelessness by the present administration.I have lost confidence with
anybody within my country. I got your contacts through personal
research,and had to reach you through thismedium. I will give you more
details when you reply.


Due to security network placed on my daily affairs I cant visit the
embassy so that is why I have contacted you. My husband deposited
$12.6million dollars with a security firm abroad whose name is witheld for
now till we communicate.
I will be happy if you can receive this funds and keep it safe I assure
you 20%of this fund. I will need your elephone/mobile numbers so that we
can commence communication.


Sincerely Yours,


Hajia Mariam.

No comments: