Friday 30 November 2012

'Prince Robert' is full of shit

Hello dear, Please accept my apologies if this request does not meet your personal ethics as it is not intended to cause you any embarrassment in what ever form.

I humbly write to solicit for your partnership and assistance in the transfer and investment of (USD$10.5M) of my inheritance funds from my late father who died mysteriously. 

I will like to further introduce myself to you. My name is Prince Robert Samura, I am age of 21 years old boy, am the only child of my late parents Mr. and Mrs. Dr Lewis Samura, It was very evident that my late father was poisoned to death by his business associate.I lost my mother when I was barely a year old and my father refused to re-marry another wife because he felt solely responsible for my mother's death. This is so because he concentrated much on his businesses that he rarely pays attention to domestic affairs.My late father ensured me when he was alive that I will have everything that I wanted to make me happy as his only son. It was as a result that he made me the next of kin to his fund deposit with the bank and stated that in the event of any eventuality, I should have a direct access to the funds only when I am 25 years otherwise, I should have a guardian to intercede on my behalf for the release of the funds to me for investments purpose. unfortunate he passes away and am only age of 21 years I wanted to transfers the fund to over sea for investments purpose due to my current situation. My wicked uncle has plan to kill me by all means and stand in the way to take over everything that belong to me after since my father dead, he conspired to sold my father’s properties to a Chinese Expatriate, that is why I wanted to transfer the fund to over sea before he can take over it, Please am seeking for your assistance to get the fund transfer to your account,I got your contact email from international domain database and I decided to contact you for this offer, that is based on trust and you’re outstanding. I need your assistance in transferring the fund to your account for investments purpose to over sea. The transaction is 100% legal and risk free on both sides hence you are going to follow my instruction till the fund is transferred and secured into your account. Please if you are interested in my offer kindly give me your full assurance, I has decided to contact you hope that you will find this offer interesting to assist me, on your confirmation of this message indicate your interest, I will furnish you more details, note that you will have 25% of the total fund while 75% will invest on your care, while I continue my studies. Endeavor to let me know your decision

Since 2weeks now am hiding in the hotel  for my safety and do sincerely want to travel out of this country. This can only happen when I have secured my inheritance funds into your bank account. This is why it is important that we have a plan on the type of lucrative business that we can invest the funds on.Please call me for more detials +22?-444 197 ???
Best regard
Prince Robert

No comments: