Saturday 25 August 2012

Mr NEDUM OUDRAGO - pathetic attempted US$15m 9/11 con

Dear Friend,

Please this is important and very urgent I have an urgent transaction of $15 million usd to transfer to your nominated account, am Mr NEDUM OUDRAGO am DIRECTOR OF THE DEPATMENT OF INFRSTRUCTURE AND INDUSTRY in AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB in OUAGADOUGOU , BURKINA FASO .

After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account unfortunately died in the Pennsylvania passenger flight that was high jacked Confidental Business Partnership Proposalby terrorist.

He was a victim of the 11th September 2001

terrorist attack in America No other person knows about this account

or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and

my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know

anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD 15 MILLION) fifteen million United States

Dollars.

I want to transfer the USD 15 MILLION)fifteen million United

States Dollars into a safe foreigners account abroad , I am only

contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved

to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account

because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the account

is a foreigner too.I know that this message will come to you as a

surprise as we don't know our selves before, but be rest assure that

this is life time business for both of us even for our generation to

come,With believe in the Almighty that you will never let me down in

this business.

You are the only person that I have contacted in this

business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next

step to take urgently .together so that you can receive this money

into a foreign account or any country of your choice where the fund

will be safe I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other

investments I am contacting you because of the need to involve a

foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.I need your

full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is

ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct

information about this account, which I will feed you with, if you are

able and with capability to handle such amount in your account strict

confidence and trust according to my instructions my advice for our

mutual benefit because this opportunity will never come again in my

life.

I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to

make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position

now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreign reliable

account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be

intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing.And I

want to remind you that your share has been calculated at 40% of the total

sum.

WITH Regards,

Mr NEDUM OUDRAGO

PLS REPLY ME WITH THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL

No comments: