Saturday 3 March 2012

Mr. Osari Hemi - a fake friend with his US$15.5m bullshit

Dear Friend,

How are you, I hope fine? May I kindly seek for noble kind attention? I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of (US$15.5) Million dollars to your bank account for the benefit of our both of us. I cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will stand as a beneficiary to the money, that is why i decided to contact you seeking your help and assist, so we can smooth transfer of the fund also share the benefit together with me. The sharing of the fund 50/50% base on the fact that it is two man business, and it is risk free as there is no risk involved because there will be a legal back up document as well which will back the money up into your bank account there in your country. Please kindly indicating your interest and I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Trusting to hear from you please very urgently.

Regards Mr. Osari Hemi

No comments: