Sunday 20 September 2009

Mr.Musa Usman has US$27.5m to transfer to me for no reason at all

VERY VERY URGENT REPLY NEEDED

Dear friend,
US$27.5MILLION FOR TRANSFER.
How are you and your family? I hope all is well with you. I have prayed to God Almighty for a honest business partner who will help me for the transfer of this US$27.5MILLION DOLLARS into his foreign Bank account number. I am a Banker by proffession, and my name is Mr.Musa Usman from Burkina Faso, this sum of money belonged to one of our late customer who died along with his entier family in a plane crash leaving nobody behind to come for the claim. He was a Gold /Diamond dealer in Ghana, before he finally resides in Burkina Faso and was a contractor and dealer of cotton wool and Agricultural machinaries and products.
It was during the bank auditing that I discovered this funds, and calling on you to assist me in providing a foreign account number where this money will be transfered. I promise to give you 40% our of the total money and 60% will be for me. i need your assurance of your capability to handle this transaction both financialy, honestly untill this money is transfered into your nominated bank account number in any part of the world.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (A Banker), we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I hope that you will be honest to me when this money comes into your account number.
I want you to send to me the following informations:
Your Full name..........
Your Telephone number.....
Your Fax number.....
Your nationality.....
Your Age....
Your occupation....
Your sex.............
Your International passport or driving licence...
With the above informations, I will process the application form which i will send to you, to apply to the bank for the transfer the funds. REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL FOR SECURITY REASONS.
musa_usman102@
waiting for your urgent reply
Thanks,
Mr.Musa Usman

No comments: