Saturday 13 December 2008

Mrs Carmen Royo: The lying tart has $47.7m to give me

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I am Mrs Carmen Royo, Spanish by nationality and married to South African Mr. Victor Royo. I am the Manager of Bills and Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of ''la Caixa'' Bank here in Spain. I have a business proposal, that l believe will be beneficial to both of us, hence, the reason for contacting you.

During routine auditing, we discovered an abandoned sum of 47.7M US Dollars (Forty-Seven Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in the Banks safety deposit vault and upon further inquiries the bank realised that the money belong to one of our foreign customer by the name of Late Mr. Robertson Gulam, who died along with his entire family in a ghastly train explosion on the 11th March 2004 in Atocha, Madrid, Spain. Since his death, the Bank has been expecting his relatives or possibly any of his close acquaintances to contact us with the view of claiming this money. The reason for this is contained in the banking guidelines that stipulated the release of such money to bonafide and legal relatives of the deceased. Since Late Mr. Robertson Gulam, died along with his entire family, the Bank has not been contacted till this day.

I have thought this issue over and upon detailed consultation with my husband decided to contact someone trustworthy who will be ready to proceed with my plans. My plans are quite simple and result oriented being an insider in the Bank What this means is that with my help, as an insider can easily file in a claim for the money as I am ready to give you all the information needed. The said information I am going to divulge will enable you successfully put in a claim for this money as a relative of his. The reason I am ready to get involved in this business proposal is that I am opposed to this money being paid into the Bank Treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the Spanish Government who will immediately request for a freeze and confiscation. In the event of finalizing my business proposal, I plan to share the money in percentages with 40% of this going to a foreign partner, which will be yours if you accept to do this business with me, while 60% would be for me, my family and a host of charities.

If you finally agree to go into business with me, there are bank procedures cum requirements that will have to be met. Firstly, you must contact the bank as a relative of the deceased indicating your interest in the funds and upon receipt of this letter; you will be sent an application form for this purpose. It is instructive to emphasize at this point that this transaction is hitch free and as such you need not entertain any fear. All required arrangements have been made and do feel free to contact me on Fax. Number:+34-944-343-834 indicating your interest or otherwise. You should understand that all of these should be kept very confidential as this is the only way we can achieve maximum success. I will personally monitor the arrangement here in the bank for the speedy transfer of the funds to your account after which percentages as highlighted above will be followed.

Please take note, my Husband is the only one that l have discussed this business with and we have both agreed to it. For reasons bothering around professionalism, my husband will be my contact as my phone might be monitored considering my position in the Bank. Do feel free to call my husband on his number +34650 085 505. We are looking forward to hearing from you via my private e-mail:mrscarmenroyo@gmail.com


Best regards,

Mrs. Carmen Royo,

No comments: