Thursday 13 November 2008

Mr Justice has $15m to give me - stupid arse

GOOD MOMENT!
I hope sincerely this e-mail meets you well, before I go on First let me introduce myself to you.
My name is MR JUSTICE, I'm from SERIAL LEONE, I'm 22years of age and I'm here with my sister JANE who will be 18 in December this year. And we are here in Accra Ghana seeking asylum, I fled from FREE TOWN to Ghana and arrived Four days ago with my sister JANE. We have $15 Million us Dollar being deposited in BARCLAY'S BANK here in Accra Ghana, by my late parents. My late parents were killed by rebels as a result of his political carriers. When my father was in point of death, he call me on his room, and told me that he deposited $15 million us dollar at Barclays bank in Ghana. He gave me all the document covery the deposited money for claim. Please I and my younger sister JANE is the only surving children of the family, be honest to and GOD fearing. We have decided to appoint you as our beneficiary to help us manage this funds and invest it on our behalf in a good and profitable business and also help us relocate to your country to continue our studies. Please as soon as this money is being transfer to you in your country, you have to send an invitation to me and my sister JANE to meet in your country, and help seek for admission to further our Education.
you are the only person myself and my sister have made up our mind to trust with our funds, As God knows our heart that we will not leave you with an empty pocket for any kind of assistance you give to us in our time of need. We will richly reward you with (30% of the total fund) because good people are hard to find.

The Rev. pastor Johnson kofi,who offer that we should stay in his house and have been very helpful to us since we arrived in Ghana.I want you to contact my late fathers barrister who will help us to transfer the money successfully.EMAIL THE BARRISTER

nana.kufour@gmail.com)( named:barrister Nana kufour)
I want you to email me immediately as soon as you have contacted the barrister to know how serious you have prepare to welcome this offer and you have to call me on my direct telephone number (+233-248-890-533) and Email me on:(nwagbongu.richard@gmail.com )God bless, go and glo with success in all area of your stands.

BEST REGARD,

JUSTICE AND JANE.

No comments: