Friday 31 October 2008

Mr Harvey Domenic and his business proposal

Dear Friend

I am Mr Harvey Domenic,Staff of Standard Life trust Bank Limited. I have a
business proposal that has to do with the transfer of funds and I cannot state
the exact amounts and full details due to security reasons.I must let you know
that this venture entails some rules bending but I must also state that it is
not the type that gets one into trouble as it is extremely secure. It will be
of immense benefit to the both of us. If you want to do business kindly reply
me so I will give you precise details. Please ensure strict confidentiality on
this mail as the nature of this transaction requires strict confidentiality.

Contact me via e-mail: harveydomenic@yahoo.com.hk

For more infomation.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Harvey Domenic

No comments: