Saturday 13 September 2008

From Mr.Huzim Albagawi

From Mr.Huzim Albagawi


Good Day,

Please Read.

My name is Mr. Huzim Albagawi, I am the Credit and
audits manager with African Development Bank( ADB) .

I have a business proposal in the tune of $20.5m,
(Twenty Million Five hundred Thousand United States
Dollar only) after the successful transfer; we shall share
in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me.

Should you be interested, please contact me through
my private email (h2al@inbox.ru) so we can commence
all arrangements and I Will give you more information on
how we would handle this project.

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality
and send me the Following:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

Kind Regards,
Mr.Huzim Albagawi
Tel: 00226 76 502 059.

No comments: